From the Founders – Oct19
This month has been jam-packed as the team at Harness Projects burnt the midnight oil to bring our new Careers Launcher UX Package to you all.
This is an evolution of the work we have been doing to perfect our project-based learning model for career switching and upskilling. Our Career Launcher UX Package consists of 3 real world projects with 3 different companies partners. It’s a chance for those who are looking to make the move into a UX design role full time, to;
– Learn UX skills with a world-class curriculum supported by the Interaction Design Foundation and LearnUX.io. Complete a fundamentals project to get you started and then deep dive across two specialisation projects over a 6 month time period, part-time. No other offering goes this deep with advanced UX Design techniques.
– Build a fully fledged UX portfolio with 2 social impact companies and 1 global brand so you can stand out from the crowd and get noticed by hiring managers.
– Receive a 90-day job guarantee on completion. That is, if you don’t land a job within 90 days, we’ll get you onto another project to continue your learning and build out your portfolio for FREE.
– Receive mentorship from three of Australia’s leading UX practitioners. You will form relationships that will stay with you throughout your career with some of Australia’s most prominent UX leaders.
– Track your employability with our score-card that will give you direct feedback on the skills you need to work on to be employable in the UX industry. Continue using this as you progress towards levels of UX seniority.
Lights. Camera. Action
Last week, Mike and I spent some time in front of the camera’s along with some of our graduates, mentors and company partners. It’s always a special time for us to take that moment with our customers and partners to reflect on the year that has been and the great work and outcomes that have come out of our project-based learning experiences.
Stay tuned for the final edit to come in the next few weeks!
IKEA are back for another project!
This week we are thrilled to announce that IKEA are back for another project. They were so impressed by the work developed on their previous project that they wanted to provide yet another challenge. This time, the project will be part of our Career Switcher UX Package and will focus on IKEA’s circular economy initiatives. Students will need to enrol in the package offering to be eligible as the IKEA project will be the final capstone project. A reminder that our early-bird period is active until December 16th so be quick to secure a great saving off the tuition fee! We look forward to joining our first group of 12 on their career switch journey in 2020.